Understanding the curriculum
- NSW Curriculum Syllabuses
- Syllabus A-Z
- Curriculum development
- Stage 6 (11–12) syllabus development
- Stage 6 (11–12) assessment
- Syllabus development process
- University Developed Board Endorsed Courses
- School Developed Board Endorsed Courses
- Awarding grades
Science Extension Stage 6
Draft syllabus consultation 2017
In 2016, the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) commenced work on the development of a new Science Extension Stage 6 syllabus.
Consultation on the draft syllabus was conducted from February to April 2017. Feedback received from consultation will inform the development of the final syllabus.
For information about the new Science Extension Stage 6 draft syllabus, view or download the draft
syllabus, Introduction to the NSW Science Extension Stage 6 Draft Syllabus or the consultation survey statements.
Updates about the new syllabus will be provided through NESA News.
Thank you to everyone who contributed feedback during the consultation period.