Open access information
The NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) is committed to the principles of open and transparent government and publishes a range of open access information, free of charge or at the lowest possible cost, in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
Our agency freely provides the following information:
- an information guide describing our agency’s structure and functions, how those functions affect the community, the type of information held by our agency and how the information can be accessed
- documents tabled in Parliament by or on behalf of our agency
- our agency’s policy documents
- a disclosure log of information released under formal access applications that may be of interest to the community
- a register of contracts with a value of $150,000 and over that our agency has with private sector organisations
- a record of open access information that is not made public due to an overriding public interest against disclosing that information.
Right to Information Officer
Post: GPO Box 5300 SYDNEY NSW 2001
Phone: +61 2 9367 8360
Address: Level 4, 117 Clarence Street SYDNEY NSW 2000