Photographic and Digital Media 7-10 Syllabus
The aim of the Photographic and Digital Media Years 7–10 Syllabus is to enable students to:
- develop and enjoy practical and conceptual autonomy in their abilities to represent ideas and interests in photographic and digital media works
- understand and value the different beliefs that affect interpretation, meaning and significance in photographic and digital media.
View the Photographic & Digital Media 7-10 Syllabus (2004) PDF 62 pages, 508KB.
- Advice on Programming and Assessment Photographic & Digital Media 7–10
- Stage 5 Course Performance Descriptors (to be used for grading the Record of School Achievement) on the ARC site
- Life Skills outcomes work sheet
- Photographic and Digital Media Years 7–10 Life Skills sample unit