- Learning through reading and writing
- Special needs in English guide
- Agricultural Technology 7–10
- Design and Technology 7–10
- Food Technology 7–10
- Graphics Technology 7–10
- Industrial Technology 7–10
- Information & Software Technology 7–10
- Marine & Aquaculture Technology 7–10
- Technology Mandatory 7–10
- Textiles Technology 7–10
- Teaching Agriculture
- Coding across the curriculum
- Creative Arts
English in Kindergarten to Year 10
- Stage 5 English Course Performance Descriptors (to be used for grading the Record of School Achievement) on the ARC site.
Learning through reading and writing
The Learning through reading and writing resource demonstrates a strategy that high school teachers can use to support students’ reading and writing skills across the high school curriculum.
English K–6 Support Materials for Students with Special Education Needs
The English K–6 Support Materials for Students with Special Education Needs assists teachers to meet the learning needs of students who are experiencing difficulty in acquiring and using knowledge, skills and strategies in the English.