- Understanding the curriculum
- Syllabuses A–Z
- Curriculum development
- K–10 syllabus development
- Languages K–10 development
- Syllabus development process
- School Developed Board Endorsed Courses
- Equivalent and Alternative Courses of Study
- Awarding grades
Checking grades involves reviewing the history of grades awarded by a school to analyse patterns and clarify grading decisions.
When making comparisons, teachers should ensure their grading decisions are based on all available assessment information referenced by relevant grade scales or performance descriptors and published standards.
Find out more about: