- Understanding the curriculum
- Syllabuses A–Z
- Curriculum development
- K–10 syllabus development
- Languages K–10 development
- Syllabus development process
- School Developed Board Endorsed Courses
- Equivalent and Alternative Courses of Study
- Awarding grades
NAPLAN 2017 key dates
Contact our NAPLAN team
Phone: (02) 9367 8382
The tests are administered over three days from Tuesday 9 - Thursday 11 May.
• Late February: Handbook for Principals delivered to schools.
• 8 – 22 February: PAR website live for NSW AIS schools to upload student information and confirm school and student details.
• 3 May: final date for schools to receive and check quantities of test materials.
• 9 May: test day: Language conventions and Writing.
• 10 May: test day: Reading.
• 11 May: test day: Numeracy.
• 12 May: last day for students to complete catch-up tests.