Navigation Menu

School providers

The process for becoming an endorsed PD provider is different for Government, Catholic or Independent schools.

Government schools

Schools can develop and submit applications to have registered courses approved under the department’s status as an endorsed provider of NESA registered professional development. All registered course applications are submitted through the department’s professional learning system MyPL. All enquiries regarding the approval process can be directed to

Catholic systemic schools

Contact your relevant Catholic Schools Office for advice about having PD activities recognised as NESA Registered PD. 

Independent schools

The new approval criteria and processes for professional development providers will apply to independent school