How accreditation works
- Guide to accreditation
- Your accreditation
- Pre-2004 teachers
- Casual and part-time
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Interstate teachers
- Overseas teachers
- Future teachers
- Returning teachers
- Taking a break
- Voluntary cancellation of accreditation
- Cessation of accreditation
- Revocation and suspension of accreditation
- Your account
- Complete 10 hours of Refresher Courses
- Administering accreditation
- Supervisors/Principal/Service Providers
- Responsibilities when employing teachers
- Professional experience framework
- Download the professional experience framework
- Supervising provisional-conditional accredited teachers
- Checklist for supporting proficient teacher accreditation
- Proficient teacher report
- Supervisor report sample
- Verify maintenance of accreditation
- Plan and validate PD
- Supporting highly accomplished and lead teacher accreditation
- PD Delegates
- Initial Teacher Education
- Get teaching programs accredited
- Transition to the revised standards
- Higher Ed Providers and NESA info sharing
- Initial Teacher Education Committee
- Accredited teaching programs
- GTIL ITE reports
- Providing professional development
Payment terms and conditions
Paying your annual fee is a condition of accreditation, and therefore employment as a teacher in a NSW school.
Annual fees are payable from, whichever comes first, the date of your:
- approval to teach
- employment as a teacher.
Pro rata fees are not available.
Cash payments are not accepted.
Once your payment is received you will be posted a receipt and new accreditation card. Update your address details by logging into your online account.
Outstanding annual fee
If you don’t pay your annual fee, your accreditation and employment may be suspended.
Newly accredited before 15 September
Newly accredited teachers, with an initial accreditation date before 15 September, must pay the current calendar year's accreditation fee.
Newly accredited from 15 September - 31 December (inclusive)
Newly accredited teachers, who are initially accredited between 15 September and 31 December (inclusive), are not required to pay that calendar year’s accreditation fee.
Reactivating your accreditation
Teachers who reactivate their accreditation (following a leave of absence) from 1 January - 30 September (inclusive) must pay the current calendar year's accreditation fee.
Teachers who reactivate their accreditation (following a leave of absence) from 1 October - 31 December (inclusive) are not required to pay that calendar year’s accreditation fee.